Friday, October 24, 2008


Blog Prompt: Sometimes it is our little nicks, dents, and imperfections - yes it is these little nicks, dents and imperfections that make us are who we are today. School wasn't the happiest place for me - I needed to grow confidence in myself to be able to stand up and say who I am.

Over the years I have strived to achieve. At the age of 60 I think I have the right to say "yes it is those nick and imperfections that have made me who I am 60 years on".


Photos have been a little slow as I have been ill with a chest infection for the past 3 weeks. However I am posting a photo taken in september when we drove to the wildflower centre of Western australia, Minegnew.

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

Hi! Thanks for doing the blog prompt! I love your photos so I hope you are feeling better. This photo was beautiful! I guess it is getting warmer where you are since it is getting colder where I am!