Tuesday, November 04, 2008


Blog Prompt - "If I were a superhero, I would be..." - now this is going to take some thinking - when I was a young child many many years ago I used to tie a tea towel around my shoulders and called myself Mighty Mouse, after a comic book hero.
These days the thought of changing into a super hero costume in a phone box turns me right off - I mean where are these phone booths these days???? With the advent of mobile phones it is a rare site to see a phone booth, and they are mainly glass when you see them. Can you imagine being caught with one foot in a blue tights leg and hopping on the other foot. ?????
I think I will give the super hero thingie a miss - just couldn't cope with all that changing into tight clingy costumes.
Flower today is of a red grevillea.

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Okay, your phone booth comment will have me smiling all day! But I loved Mighty Mouse too! Great answer! I have to think about this for awhile before I decide.

Tammy said...

I have to agree with you there. I don't think I would want to be caught in one of those outfits!!!!