Monday, November 03, 2008

If you planned a field trip for you, your family or group where would you go, why, and what would you do?
My husband and I recently did a trip to the north western wheatbelt of western 'Australia to see the spectacular wildflower display in the bush. This trip followed the so called Everlasting Trail of Western australia. Why did we go????? I wanted to take photos and hadn't been in this areafor over 40 years. Above is a photo taken of the landscape at Coal Seam National Park.
What did I do there???? I took heaps of photos.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful scenery. I love going places I have never been before.

loonyhiker said...

Sounds like fun (of course I love anything with the word Trail in it! lol) Beautiful picture too!

Sputty said...

Makes me homesick seeing that beautiful scenery!