Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Road Trip – Day 5

Heavy clouds all day and sometimes light showers. Not a good day for photos. You can see what I mean in my photo.

We decided to do our food shopping today. Along the foreshore we saw ANOTHER caravan selling something. This time it was juices and smoothies. I tried a watermelon/ginger/apple juice – Lance declined.

20120320_1web

We saw a touch of blue in the sky and decided to see what was happening at the Bandy Bay Fishing Harbour. We saw a boat unloading fish so I went up to see what was happening with my trusty camera in hand. A girlfriend told me they caught shark. So I asked one of the guys where did they send the fish. He said “ Why do you want to know” eyeing my camera. I replied I was just interested. “Well we send it to Melbourne”. I decided not to take any photos as he seemed rather suspicious. Then it rained and that was the end of photo opportunities for the day.

Thanks goodness for my kindle – finished a book in one day today. The offerings of paperbacks in the laundry do not look too interesting.

No comments: